Thursday, February 5, 2015

Points of Interest

Let's do some catching up on updates:
  • Archer of the Lake is now available through Google Play and iBooks.  (See Archer's page for links!)
  • I have started a Q&A discussion thread for Archer on Goodreads! Check it out!
  • I have created a Wattpad account (listed on the sidebar too)! I've added the first 2 chapters to read for free! AND I am working on Character Information sheets.

Now, onto Prince:
  • We are currently standing at 86,000+ words!
  • I plan on posting the prologue and first chapter to Wattpad!
  • Expect a summer-ish release date!

In other, RL news: From juggling six classes, I've also purchased a new car! Say hello to Winifred!

(I know, I try to keep writerly things and other things separate.  But this is exciting news for me!)

Future Plans:

  • Finally hammer out a title for the sequel
  • Possibly another short book? (no set promises!)
  • FINISH the sequel!
  • Design cover for Prince!

So, that's all very exciting!  Keep close watch for any new and upcoming updates!  I will try to blog more (but I'd rather blog when I have something substantive to say, rather than just a few updates). 

Also, if you've read Archer, please feel free to write a review on Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, and other platforms!

No comments:

Post a Comment