Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pilot

My name is Kelly, and this is my première post on my new Blogger blog--THIS.

I was on Wordpress, and then decided I did not like the layout and template options that were offered, so I converted (which, brand labeling, only makes sense since I am an avid Google user).

The point of this entire blog is to establish my own independent presence, because I am a writer and, like any writer, I have nonsensical dreams of being published.  I have several works-in-progress that are developing closer and closer to their ultimatum.

I would love to include more here, this being my first post and all, but unfortunately I'm due to clock-in at work in thirty minutes and I'm still lamenting over the fact that I can't wear these really cool, green pants that are new.  It's all for the better, since I'll just get grease and nasty-smelling stains on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment