Sunday, March 9, 2014

Unphotogenic Cats

Posted from my personal Facebook page:

"Cleo and I are excited to show off this single printed copy of Archer of the Lake (the book I wrote, by the way). We are super tickled, in case you couldn't tell from my frustrated expression. Because my cat is THE LEAST photogenic person in the world. Fifty snaps later and this was the best result.

 Anywho, this is the only physical copy in existence. And it's all mine. Honestly, it's not ready for release, for those that keep asking me. It's still in the Editing Process in The Hands of Mine Editors. I did a quick job of formatting for the paperback version and printed off one copy for myself (which equals to around $10, without author revenue. I'm not sure but I THINK it will be cheaper on Amazon, once I officially release it for purchase).

 It's riddled with typos and other errors that I am slowly marking off with sticky-notes. But after working on it for about two years now, I decided it was time to spoil myself and get me a physical, tangible THING to show myself how much it is worth it.

 So I'll be carrying this around on my person, if anyone who passes by me wants a glimpse.

 The official release date is set for May.
-krm"

No comments:

Post a Comment