Tuesday, April 14, 2015

We have moved!

Hey everyone!

This is a post to inform everyone that my website has MOVED!

Kelly R. Michaels Official is still at the same Web address (www.kellyrmichaels.com ), BUT I am now using Weebly to host it. Now it looks much more professional and streamlined.

However, I will still be keeping this Blogspot page as my official "blog" (in fact it is linked on the website). While I enjoyed this page and its interface, I felt that this had a more informal appearance. So I will still be posting updates and the like here,  while simultaneously updating the other page on a needs basis.

So some new features that the new website has:

Contact page/form
Book review blog
FAQ's
Giveaways & Contests
Newsletter
AND a store! Where you can buy autographed copies of my book!

Plus other additions to come in the future. Go check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Инстраграмм являться самой популярной на данный момент площадкой для продвижения своего бизнеса. Но, как показывает практика, люди гораздо чаще подписываются на профили в которых уже достаточное количество подписчиков. Если заниматься продвижение своими силами, потратить на это можно очень немало времени, потому гораздо лучше обратиться к спецам из Krutiminst.ru подробнее https://johnathanmfyq66543.tkzblog.com/14710496/ways-to-get-instagram-followers-speedy

    ReplyDelete